Saturday, July 31, 2010

First salary

While i write this blog,I had been work in a audit firm for one month at Tropicana City Mall.I was get my salary on the end working day of July and I still need to wait few working day to get my money transfer.

During my searching for job and went for interview!I sent out more than 20 and around 30 resume to try luck on it.Finally i went for 7 firm for interview and I choose the last one.

Somebody told me "she went for training day only at the shop that related to her study and end up she get the one day training.but she had been scolded by people why the campus didn't teach them and need come for the work!" haha..funny to listen about this!

About my job,may be it is end of peak period for the job so that I kind of relax in the office and did not do overtime on my job.In this situation,I might get learned slowly.But it is nevermind.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Gambateh with your first job after graduate..^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails