Monday, February 9, 2009

a week trip before i training...

2 Feb,I go kl lao yat buy external hard disk,wao~320G need RM260,no cheap T.T'''
After that we go Ulu Yam, hot spring there have a look.On the way,we drop off at Hutan Liput there d Dam(水坝).wao,many ppl fishing there.

~My new hard disk~

~The lake view~

~wao~

~Hot Spring~

7 Feb,Wai Seng,Chee Siang,Meng Onn,Wei Bin and I went Melacca for 1day trip~
Morning,my sister fetch me go Seremban meet Wai Seng them.Before that,we go Pasar Seremban eat 牛腩粉.
~新儒记 n my sis~

~牛腩粉~

wth,lookz~so many ppl



wakaoZ,the chicken rice ball small like a fish ball,how to eat?

~dude~

~cendol~

~两条公公,一大一小~

~panorama~

Malaysia eye????


~Four Sausage~


~Malacca Pahlawan,thr accidently saw Irene v her bf~

~Satay celup,CAPITOL~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails