Monday, April 13, 2009

The day i drop letter~

Today, finally i give the letter of resignation to my secretary and HR manager.I saying i need to resit exam ad.I give a 1 week notice n my last day will be 20 April.After that, i checking timetable with my 3G hp.

Waaaa...my resit paper on 22 April,Wednesday.So, I only have Saturday ,Sunday and Tuesday for revision only.Die lo~

An second on my mind, I am regret about my action. Because I will only finish exam on 22 April, then i still have few more week to go to finish my internship.If i just apply for leave, then i still can stay for moment with someone there.hahah~~

13~16 April sushi day o~I going with my collegue,ah BOOn!Both of us eat sushi and finally he treat me as my birthday dinner.hahaha. A kind person~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails