Saturday, April 11, 2009

Quite boring about my job~

Since 9 February until today,10 April..I already work at Rabin almost for 2month~Since change by my audit manager go to secretary deparment on 1 April,really a funny joke for april fool!I getting boring and boring and cant learn for audit again,what the point i stay at there as secretary staff????Next week all my lovely fren and collegue will be go out audit and leave me alone at that quite boring deparment.

I taking a long time for consideration for my plan,I also take a excuse for resit my Fucking subject which i get C- and fail last semester.Previously, I plan to stay and work until May because my lovely collegue and SOMEONE that kind stole my heart.But actually i also very blur about her and may be she dun like me...hahaha

Today 10 April is my best collegue birthday,ya~!!!He finally 30 years old ad..!But he no look as old man!ya~He treat some of us-guys go to KLCC Santini for dinner.We ordering white wine n some of pizza n steak.Very tatse!Thanks Man!and Happy birthday!

Make a decision ad,I will resign on Monday!haha,give letter while my lovely collegue going outstation for audit.haha~

4 comments:

~SengSeng~ said...

Woh, who are the HER ar?? haha, so long never see u already got new news already. lol .. How come ur company treat u so bad? send u to sec department pulaa..zadou

vincent(子庆) said...

work must work 1....maybe u will earn other stuff at other department....who know's??

chilled up my friend.....dont give up easily....life is fuull of mystery!!!

qing

Jonathan said...

wahaha....siapa tu neh??aiya,resign study your sub lor

chai~ said...

hehheh!!!jangan tanya siapa tu oo~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails