Wednesday, June 17, 2009

5 June 09 - Great Broga Hill Trekking!!


After Tenji gathering with friends,few more hours i waked up again and went to Broga Hill,Semenyih on the early morning.I went with my both sister,siaw wei and siaw ling,sin yee and weng seong!
We reach there and the sun haven rise yet.We need torchlight to show out the way that we will gotta climb later!OmG!We didn't brought any torchlight and we got the light from my sister's friend.haha!
This is my 3rd time went for hill trekking,my 1st is Jugra,Banting and 2nd is Melawati hill,Taman Melawati.
I felt quite enjoyed outfoor activities and hope someday i will keep going on with my family or may be someone who would like to with me.
I found it was a bit difficult to climb up to the top because it still in night and sun haven risen yet!
We reach the hill and we just rest on there.We were get surprise there was another hill and 3rd level hill.Omg..At the end,we just went further 2nd hill.But we gave up!lolz!
The sun was rising up and the cloud was red,it was so beautiful.I was enjoying the scene and hope someday i will go further Gunung Tahan and conquer the Mountain Kota Kinabalu!
Hope so i will achieve this goal!







rest and waiting here!










capture scene
























finally rise up!












my sis and her buddies again


















we gave up on this level













going down














only 1 among others














the pic i like the most

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails