Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Phua Chu Kang


I am Best in Singapore, JB, and some say Batam!Is it this dialogue are familiar with all of you?
That is Phua Chu Kang who is the hottest start in the Singapore.

Last Saturday I was stylish up my hair to a new hair style that I could not imagine!oMG~My family were shocked by my and my this super stylish hair!Walao!I also could not suit myself with this new image!Wan to cry and cry!But finally I accepted it as my faith.It just for temperary and let people live in surprise and had fun!It costed me RM60 only!

When I back to collage and all of my friends and classmate were...wa!!yo!!!walao!!hey!!geng!!

My roomate was so bad and he said I look like PCK!?He asked to me wear the yellow boots!O shit la you!After that he change his mind and am I a
Beethoven.

Hey!It still ok la and all of you gonna be suit in this type of me!I will change it back after 1 or 2 month.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails