Monday, June 22, 2009

Four days Stomachache finallY no morE

OmG!It was causing me feeling no well since last Thursday!

I alway berak-ing and keep alot gas inside the stomach until today!

Just keep eating chinese traditional pill and get nothing effect!

Finally,I raise up white flag and make a decision to see doctor.Yes,I feeling well and become ok after take the medicine!O shit!!If I get the proper medical treatment and then I no need to suffer myself for few day!Damn it!

Hoho!Skipping the lecture and tutorial class today.haha,I get the death-free letter!MC~~My parent so nice and they fetch me back to KL and we had a dinner at 'Dong jing',Danau Kota!haha!
So bad!My little sis on class til 9pm!

Thanks mum and dad that you fetch me back!







MC for two days~~~












It is only cost 42!









Finally i reach kl HOME!

1 comment:

siaw wei said...

=="
nvr ask me oso...

Related Posts with Thumbnails