Sunday, June 21, 2009

Durian / Father day??


Waiting for 1 year and durian season coming again!This Sunday is Father day and i went back hometown by bus to taking few hours!!! on Saturday after crazy club-bing last night~
The day before,I called my mother to inform dad that we would back and please Bought Durian!

Just recover from cough,sore throat,fever and bone pain,all symptom similiar with H1N1.
Then get the stomachache again and berak-ing for 4 days!How dare I ate the durian althought my stomach getting worse!I was taking the higher risk as what I am study right now!(Auditing)

no choice!!!
It was taste and cost my dad alot!Some of durian were pick up from orchard which the durian trees were the last three survived in the orchard!
Yes,it was true that my grandmother crazy of durian as my sister said!
My parent also crazy on it and specially MANGO that planted by my father!
They were crazy on it and alway worry about that fruits would stolen by someone.
It was too taste and looks bigger size!

This picture as a gift that my sister swei presented to daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi.. when you give dady de .... ??
why i no see before ??

Related Posts with Thumbnails