Saturday, June 20, 2009

My 1st time - Quattro

We're fire burning on the dance floor...!!

Gotta Get That..!!Gotta Get That...!!Gotta Get That...!!


Quattro - Avenue K - KLCC
It was my first time visited club and I being influenced badly by friends.Around few weeks ago,after Tenji gathering they went to the Curve and had fun there.Unfortunately,I didnt join on that time.

AhaH!This were a big gang we join together and have fun that night!
There were ah Shen(Beng) 's friends althought I knew them but we were no came out for fun like that.And my friends and classmate joined also.

My gang - Toh,Boon,Ooi jin ming,Mike,Birdy,Regene,Chien yee,Cha hee,Eunice and Jacqueline.
Shen gang - Yeong kuan,Ah long,+1,Wen ling,Leong fong,Sin yi,Wen sim,her bf,Ah di and unknown.

There were alot of lengzai lenglui attend that night!I was so surprise that Jacqueline would joined us and we all really gone crazy that night!We dance and shouted out on night!
We spent out alot that night!Waseh,a large and waste expense!We had 4 or 5 bottle alcohol and we drunk at the end!

3a.m,finally the music was ended and we was capturing picture for memory.
Regene was called "wo you chuan an quan ku"!Because she said she fall on to floor also got safety pant!

And then,we sure wont be ending it early!Dim Sum and drink tea at JAlan IpoH~
ahah!Dim sum dim Sum!!haha...We chatting and end at around 5:15am.Finally I reach home on 6a.m.The day was coming and sun risen soon!haih,took a bath and watch comic la!
Finally slept at 7!Damn it!Later still need took bus with my cousin,Siew Hua going back to Hometown!!



hey!my roomate Gf-Eunice!






























hey!right-side this fellow Regene call-ed "wo you chuan an quan ku"(i got wear safety pant!)
left-side is called Jacqueline!!




WA!take a nice pic ya!
left-side with me called Cha hee

















Chien yee and Eunice!

















3guys stay v same hse now!


















Seremban gangs!








all member ready!!!
Wen ling still drink-ing thr!
lolz















kk..All 2gether!
so blur after drink even the pic quality also!
it tk from video!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails