Friday, January 1, 2010

1/1/2010

Beginning of a new year~
Step to 1st day of 2010~

I celebrate it with friends at Coco Banana for my new year~
It quite not bad for me because I not celebrated it alone as a previous week ago,that is Christmas I had my series alone at home until 4am.

It quite sad for my Christmas eve that I done it badly!haha~All friends are no around~




















He is my secondary friend that he was funny person.kok chin















Chris and Regene.We drunk ~














hey!We take a shot while we waiting lift to zaO~

Sunway 's club was no nice and I prefer KL area.Because felt that there was a lot of lala zai and samseng~Maizon was the one of nice club at KL area.

1/1/2010 ~ afternoon~

I met up my family at Bukit Tinggi ,Jusco which the biggest jusco in the Malaysia.They were shopping and i decided to spent my time at cinema.

Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant





















It was a quite no bad movie.I like vampire stories and the characteristic in the movie.

Someday if you are get a chance to be vampire ,will you do it?Or will you scarified yourself to save your friend life?
Will you revenge to a friend that save your life?

Two good friends might be not a good friendship in some day~

I like the dialogue between the tall man and Darren and his friend while they entry to the show.

[Are you 21 year ?......said YES!]
[Are you have any heart attack ?......Said NO!]

Dinner
Had a good meal which korean food with family.no bad!

That all for how my 1/1/2010 done~!
Good luck to myself!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails