Wednesday, March 24, 2010

days 12 on my part time~










Days 12 ~
Why am I so free now?
Only today so free 30 minutes before 5.30pm..
So just spent sometime on this post to write down and share with my friends about me recently!

It was my days 12 that I working at Hibex KL main branch where is located at Bandar Sunway.
A company which is own by a Japanese guy~!A old man~

Currently i am doing part time for this company,the work is start from 8.30am until 5.30pm~
How was the paid?It is based on hourly~!!haha~

I work for enter invoice and delivery order with UBS and alway filing the customer file (whole year 2009 and some 2008) which is didn't file in and attach together.

I am FILING king~!

Every morning i depart from sister 's home(just opposite pyramid) to reach Rock cafe where is near by my company.

Everyday had breakfast...work...lunch....work...5.30 go back...rest....dinner at home....on9 MSN & facebook with my only Nokia 5530.Lucky got this cellphone for me to spend my time..

Everyday I will had my breakfast and lunch at Rock cafe~my friend feel free find me have a meal together~!

Everyday hoping to chat with "friend" on msn...but sometime could get disadpointed because didn't get people reply after that!So my day will be done with my early sleep .But I think
I slept everyday on 12!

That my day~
Doing job to get money for my trip and spent time~!
I worrying how will my resit paper on middle of April going ON?
So Worry~!

1 comment:

chai~ said...

hey`~~~
怡均???
yi jun???
halo~~~~nice to meet you and thank for u that comment for me,....
you are???
fren of my facebook ma?

Related Posts with Thumbnails