Thursday, April 1, 2010

MyVi~~MyVi BOLEH

Yesterday is last day for me to rent the room at Menara Alpha,Wangsa Maju,KL!

Yes,I was not longer stay at KL anymore.Thanks to my BELOVED sister Siaw Ling whose accompany me back to Wangsa to shift the stuff back to Sunway by her MyVi.

It was AMAZING that a small car can fill up lot of my stuff and I shifted all the stuff in one time.

Luckily and I have to thank to my roomate that help me to move SOME stuff.

How come the stuff all can fill in a small car in one time a?
mattresses,pillow,sheet,cloth-board,desktop,cpu,a box of food,chair...

MyVi was HUGE...GIANT...

Let see the pictures below that I show:-(my capture skill was no good..paiseh ar~)














This is right hand side - mattresses,chair,food,cpu was on the centre!
You can check out the driver seat was adjust to STRAIGHT!How the driver driving ar~?need to ask ah CHAI!haha...xDD













Left hand side - cloth-board














monitor,pillow...

Finally is shifted!!















the mattresses give to my young sister for use.



















this box is to keep my cloths~
















wow~my desktop ,speaker and keyboard..


















my running shoes which acc me jogging and gym while stil stay melati...















the food - biscuit...maggie

After move up all the stuff,my sister said want to eat Chao Tau Fu at Hong lok,Taman Connaught.

So,we went there and reach by 11pm since the pasar malam is near here.

O~~~MY~~GOD~~~~

CHAO TAU FU
is FINISHED!!!!!!
they just prepared to closE the stall~~~

aR~~~~purposely went there for chao tau fu but it dissadpointed me and my sister
~!!SAD!

hey~FATTY fish!!promise nexttime go eat chao tau fu lo~!!!
excuse ar~use the emphazie theory~

So,the conclusion is MyVi boleh~!!!

Chris!you can try to buy it as your dream car~!save cost!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails