Friday, April 2, 2010

April Fool




















April Fools' Day or All Fools' Day is a day celebrated in various countries on April 1. The day is marked by the commission of hoaxes and other practical jokes of varying sophistication onfriends, family members,enemies, and neighbors, or sending them on a fool's errand, the aim of which is to embarrass the gullible.

This day I was play a fool on Facebook which i change my status from single to in relationship.
Because that I still single before and never meet my dream girl,so my friends were great that and wish me on the post.

Previously,my friends were curious and like to ask me why u still a single?"You got nice look and kindness,why not girls fall in in love with you?

My answer to them is "aiyo...I am too young for it and still studying" and I am choosy~"
Although feel jealous to those had couple and sweet to stick each other.
My mind was think that I need complete my study and focus on my career first and to fulfill my sense of security.
Then earn a lot money and find a good girl~

Excuse~Bull shit too much here..Back to Facebook story,after i post it...a lot of my friends were commented and clicked"like" on my post~!
Funny that was two of my friend was msn-ing asked me and congrats to me.waa.....
That was funny that still ask me show the photo to let them see.

But anyway,it was a joke for April fool.
I still SINGLE and to those ""admire"" please don't give up on me.And I will be serious on relationship if I really falling in love.

o-m-G...how come I will foolish like this a?thick face liao~xDD

Sorry to those if my sentence is let u unhappy or what!
hey friends...how with your april fool?You going to cheat or be cheated?

1 comment:

chai~ said...

玉龙!恩~在这篇文章中我并没有品论任何人啊~
有点不明白你的观点!

Related Posts with Thumbnails