Monday, April 5, 2010

Messy day(edited 6 April)

Yesterday went for a short cut hair style...
I thought after get a short hair will bring me to a new life and make me fresher.
Some luck??

I am so blur on this few day...yesterday I forgot to bring up my cloths that I brought back to home for clean when I back to Sunway.I just remember this while I was reach my home and step in the door.

Oh my GOD!My cloths were leave at hometown and what should I wear for this whole week?
I was PANIC and worrying.
Luckily my sister friend still at hometown and back here by this morning.So I ask my dad pass the cloths to her.

It's ok and settle the thing!
This morning I wake up and prepare myself well and get ready to go out for work.
I am BLUR again!!!!I left my converse SHOE at hometown too.
What I am going to DO?Go to work without shoe?What I am suppose to do?
I was PANIC for second times and stay put on the spot.Really "gao la" this time!

Am I going to wear this look to work ma??
Skinny jean plus running shoe?
Because I left the long pant,skinny jean with me and running shoe...
...
...
...
...



















Aiyo~This picture 's quality look no nice,dark background..
So i wear the running shoe with this pant...

LET US IMAGINE...are you accept this???
OR for a example...if for girls....
You are only left a grown with you....you have to go out on that day...but left a sport shoe for you...Are you going wear it and outing?















This old shoe,luckily my sister 's boyfriend was come to meet my sister so brought it here on the night.
Thanks for future 's brother in law ya~!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails