Thursday, April 8, 2010

MC day




















This picture captured after woke up.
Messy hair, panda eyes, sick face => Zombie
I am sick le!
It was start since two days ago while hang out with friends.

It become worst yesterday while working in the office!
Sucks.....Suffer in the office and the air-conditioner was xxxx .....So hot and I sweating my back..Tak Boleh Tahan~~
It was cool that yesterday dinner with steamboat and fried lala mihun!!
How dare was I?Feeling sleepy,bodyache, headache catch cold...

I still ATE steamboat...dying soon~

I haven't take my medicine yet~Argh~~Lazy person

Today I was take MC and i wake up lately.Still....sleepy...
So today I stay at home and help my sister to cook a soup,white radish mix with spareribs(白萝卜和排骨).

蘿卜排骨湯

It take a simple way and few steps to cook it.

Prepare a bowl of water,white radish and spareribs.















A bowl of water















White radish....hmm....a huge radish......
""拔萝卜...拔萝卜....嘿哟~~~嘿哟~~~拔萝卜~~""















spareribs ,排骨


Step 1 :Boiling the water















Step 2: While waiting water boiling,slice the radish into small piece















Step 3: Use the boil water immerse the spareribs to remove the smell(去除腥味)















step 4 :Throw all the thing into the boil water.
















Step 5 : Boil the soup til boiling then cook with low heat for 15 minute.

Step 6 : Add salt and pepper for seasoning before serving.

DONE ->















How a easy and simple soup???Really sap sap water for me!

Time 3pm : Eat panadol.Finally I take medicine!!!

Time 3.30pm : My body is take effect after medicine.

Time 4pm : Gonna sleep.

"Fatty.. when u feed rabbit with radish?"Enjoy your show~

2 comments:

Theresa said...

You looked weak in that photo.. take care ya..^^

chai~ said...

ar~~
theresa..this post quite long ago lo..
i recover lo~
lol
anyway...thx ya

Related Posts with Thumbnails