Monday, April 12, 2010

My King Day once a year PART i















Today was my 22th years birthday le!Yes,I am older again as usual you tease me older~

I received a lot of wishes if compare to last year.
Rite...Last year I didn't celebrate my 21st birthday to be adult.Just have a great steamboat with my beloved family.Normal but happiness.

I received a lot of wishes from facebook,friends text me for wish but only few calling me for wish~

111 from facebook...^.^v~~
28 texts....=="~~
3 calls....T.T~~

and a lot of wishes from all of you guys~

Thanks to those wish me on facebook~
Thanks to those text me~
Thanks to those call me~

Thanks you ah shen calling out the freinds for me~
Thanks to my friends for celebrate birthday with me~
Thanks for the crabs dinner~
Thanks for the pool game~
Strawberry(u know i know) Chin Shen,
Prettiest Wen ling,
氣質男孩 ah Kuan,

個性烈女Wen Sin,啦啦 Fabian,
My 賢妻良母 Regene,
My ah girl Cha hee,
山寨版周杰倫 Chia Yee,
Ajinomoto Leong Fong,
敬愛的大老板 Nick Nioo,
最帥的他 chris,
My sweetie pie chia loon,
波霸 Ivy lim,
撞球小子 Royce Lim,
攝影家 Danny
他的競爭對手 Chester
,
Ah yien yien and so ON~

This was my best gift of this year that you guys willing spent on me~

Another best gift that I received this year which make me surprise and let me curious for few days and I try hard to figure it out HOW and WHY~
Although just a simple and normal enough text,really TOUCH for me~thx fatty

My turn to collect gift from my beloved elder sister and my sweetie younger sister!~
Hey,what you gonna buy for me??!!!

Anyway my day to be king once a year ended by 2am since I back from pool~!
Let continue to be a normal guy ,sunshine boy,Otaku boy after this.

Captured some of pictures with all of my sweeties,please wait for next post that I will upload the picture after get from my Ajinomoto~

THANK YOU all of you

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Happy Belated Birthday. Just dropped it again, I got wish u in facebook o...=D

chai~ said...

yes i know..
thx ya..ley hong...
thx again here again

Related Posts with Thumbnails