Saturday, April 17, 2010

17 April 2010 - Sad

hey~Thank for your 鼓勵~It is motivate me a lot to do something.See...how your influence to me!

Is Sadness to write this post!
Is Regreting that didn't try my best!
Is a Lost for me!
Is a Disadpointed to my beloved family!
Is Strong lightning storm right now(6pm) continually lightning is scaring me!(ya..very scare..scare my pc will get shoot)

BUT

Treat this lesson with another positive angle

It might be reduce pressure given to my family!
It might be let me try my own hard to get the success!

Wish

I can visit there!

NOW

Must put a lot afford on the last paper on next Saturday!
Don't look back!
Keep moving!
"Add oil!But don't add too much,it will let me become fatty!"

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Just try the best, because we cannot control everything that happened in our life

chai~ said...

hmm
i try my best...
but sometime is under our control d..

Related Posts with Thumbnails